Date：24th April 2023, 9:00AM – 5:00PM – 25th April 2023, 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Venue： Pacifico Yokohama Conference Center, 3F, Meeting Rooms 301 - 304
*In the exhibition hall, a coffee corner will be available, and a stamp rally (with great prize) will also be held.
*A program of Japanese cultural experiences such as tea ceremony and Kumiko work experience will be offered at the same time.
*Anyone who registered to participate in this conference including accompanying persons can enter the exhibition hall.
- INTER GALVA 2024 PDF
- Hebei Annuo Automation Technology Co., Ltd. PDF
- Precimax Engineers Limited PDF
- HASCO-THERMIC LIMITED PDF
- Gimeco Impianti Srl PDF
- Dalian Shangli Technology Co., Ltd. PDF
- Sanken Sangyo Co,.Ltd.
- Radadia Engineering Private Limited PDF
- WEDONE Environment & Energy Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. PDF
- Weifang Xinbeihai Hot Dip Galvanizing Equipment Co., Ltd. PDF
- SOPRIN S.R.L.
- SIRIO IMPIANTI SRL
- ROVAL Corporation PDF
- Metals & Chemicals Technology Sdn Bhd PDF
- Tianjin Hessing Auto Galvanizing Equipment Co., Ltd PDF
- Xuzhou RITMAN Equipment Co., Ltd. PDF
- Scheffer Krantechnik GmbH
- ANI METAL
- Kingfield Technologies and Equipment PDF
- W. Pilling Riepe GmbH & Co. KG PDF
- Dipl.-Ing. Herwig GmbH PDF
The stamp rally is held at exhibition hall, visiting 21 exhibitors and get the stamp, complete the five letters ‘A’ ‘P’ ‘G’ ‘G’ ‘C’!
All exhibitors have one of the letter's stamps however it is not announced which company has which letter stamp.
You can get a stamp rally card when you check in at registration desk and after completing the five letters, please bring the card to the registration desk, you will get a great prize by exchanging it.
*Please note that the each ‘G’ letter stamp must be different color.
- Time period
24th April 9:00am-5:00pm25th April 9:00am-4:30pm
- Prize exchange time period
24th April 12:30pm-1:30pm25th April 9:50am-10:20am / 11:40am-1:00pm / 2:20pm-3:10pm
*It will end as soon as the prize runs out.